Friday, September 18, 2009

Rob Twitters from Peter Facinelli's Account!

Peter Facinelli promised us on Twitter that if we got him to a million followers he would have Taylor or Rob sent a tweet. Well we just got our reward...here is the tweet we received from ROB:



@peterfacinelli - Thanks a million. Here's Rob... Hi, it's Rob... My first and last tweet. My dad made me do it.



Here is Peter's followup tweet:



@peterfacinelli - At least you know he doesn't have a Twiiter account. Lol. Down with the posers.



Needless to say we on Twitter were extremely excited to get Rob's tweet...any contact with him is always appreciated it! He even injected his sense of humor in so few a characters..."My dad made me do it" Love him!

From @GossipCop reports:

Well, it happened!

Peter Facinelli passed a million Twitter followers today – so Robert Pattinson guest Tweeted on his account. These are the nineteen words that shook the Internet:

“Thanks a million. Here’s Rob … Hi, it’s Rob … My first and last tweet. My dad made me do it.”

From the “Eclipse” set, Peter Facinelli, through his rep, told Gossip Cop EXCLUSIVELY that Rob “relishes his privacy, but we’re hanging out and he wanted to say hi to the fans.”

Remember, you can follow us on Twitter: @GossipCop.

2 comments:

  1. I am so confused! (Nothing new LOL) First everyone was saying fake, then they're saying real... AHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rpfangirldc

    I was on when it happened, it came directly from @peterfacinelli's account, so definately was not a fake! An ungrateful people were complaining they wanted more or didn't like what he said...give me a fuckin break! I was excited to see a blip from him in any form no matter what he said or did.

    I just enjoyed it for what it was..a shoutout. That was all I expected.

    Thanks for the comment hun!

    ReplyDelete