Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pictures of Rob on Set of "Eclipse" 9/23/09

Pictures of Rob on the set of "Eclipse" yesterday. They were filming a scene were Bella and Edward go see Charlie at the police station. Rob is driving the black Volvo that replaced the silver Volvo from "Twilight", it was replaced in "New Moon". The change in vehicles was not noticed until recently. I know people have been up in arms about the silver car being replaced by the black one, but honestly I could give two shits about the damn car, all I see is Rob driving it. Enjoy!

Thank you baby Jesus! All I wanted was a picture of Rob standing next to the Director David Slade...I got my wish! He comes up to Rob's belly...LMFAO...it's the small things in life that make me enjoy it! The poor guy is seriously little...love it!

More pictures at the source...

No comments:

Post a Comment